The state of having experience, knowledge, and good judgment; the quality of being wise.I will
- use my gift of Wisdom in everything I do
- do things without having to be asked
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know ... Continue reading "Virtue of the Month: Wisdom"
- Time in nature can help reduce mental fatigue and improve concentration
- You’ll drink more water
- Boost happiness and decrease stress
- Boost of Vitamin D
- Strengthens our heart muscle and other muscles too!
- Social emotional connections
- Curriculum connections
Sometimes you look out the ... Continue reading "Embrace the Outdoors in the Winter"
It is my pleasure to announce the Catholic School Council for the 2017-2018 school year.
Executive Council Members:
Chair: Anne Ko
Co-Chair: Robert Hanimyan
Treasurer: Celia Ciotola
Secretary: Sandra Zada
Diane Crocker Rita Hatsios Rina Kulathinal Marlene ... Continue reading "Catholic School Council 2017-2018"